Meet Our Doctor
Dr Mahendra Jain is an eminent and an extremely experienced Urologist and Andrologist residing in Bangalore, India. He has specialized in Endourology, Uro-oncology, Andrology, Impotence and female Urology. The fact that he performs over 600 to 700 complicated urological surgeries in a year speaks volumes about his service to people world over. Most of his surgeries are endoscopic surgeries for renal stone, prostate, bladder tumor, urinary incontinence, renal transplant, impotence and infertility. LSER prostatectomies and RIRS with flexible ureteroscope for kidney stones are common surgeries that he performs on a daily basis. He also heads the department of urology and has two associates working in his team.
He provides the following services:
- Consultation: One-on-one consultation at the hospital and online via video conference with prior appointment.
- Surgeries: He performs surgeries at the very famous Wockhardt Hospital wherein he the chief urologist.
- Lectures and Workshops: He also gives lectures and conduct workshops on urology
Dr. Mahendra Jain currently works as a Consultant Urologist at Fortis Hospitals and at Mahaveer Jain Hospital in Bangalore, India. He did his basic medical education from Bangalore Medical College and his Masters in General Surgery, followed by MS and Super Specialty degree MCh in Urology from University of Mumbai, India and has been practicing for the last eleven years in Bangalore. He is also a qualified Diplomate of the National Board, DNB in urology from the Health Ministry Government of India. His other achievements include him being a is life member of USI; Urology Society of India, IMA Indian Medical Association, KMC; Karnataka Medical Council, Bangalore Urological society, South Zone chapter of USI and SIU (Society International de Urology).
Dr. Mahendra Jain works at two well known hospitals:
- Fortis Hospital is a 400 bed super specialty hospital and also the first hospital in South India to get JCI (USA) recognition. It has world class equipments in the operation theater like the DIODE LASER, Flexible ureteroscope with 20 wt Holmium LASER to ensure highly precision and least invasion during any complicated surgery. He is a senior urologist here and has two juniors working under him.
- Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain Hospital is a 200 bed multi-specialty hospital located North Bangalore, offering state-of-the-art facilities at very affordable prices.
We provide comprehensive urology care which involves cutting edge technology with a human touch. We treat patients with kidney stones, for prostate enlargement, uro-oncology, impotence, infertility, female urology and pediatric urology. Treatments like endoscopy, laparoscopy, LASER, lithotripsy and C-arm are performed with modern equipment for the best outcome during the surgery. Patients are also benefited by the short stay, pain free and blood free surgery, complete cure and economical treatment. Other surgeries include:
- Prostate: TURP TUIP, LASER TURP
- Kidney Stones: URS, PCNL, Basketing, intracorporial lithotripsy, Cystolothotriety. Endoscopic blood less surgery for stones.
- Oncology: TURBT, Radical prostatectomy, cystectomy, neo bladder, ileal conduit, Nephrectomy, High orchidectomy
- Infertility: Varicocele, Vasovasostomy
- Impotence: Penial Silicon implant; rigid, semi rigid.
- Female Urology: Bladder neck Suspension for SUI, TVT and TOT tape surgeries
- Pediatric: Ureteric reimplantaion, orchidopexy, pyeloplasty, PU valve fulguration, ureterocele incision, augmentation cystoplasty, hypospediasis
- Laparoscopy: Nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, ureterolithotomy, Adrenelectomy, vericocele ligation
- Open Surgeries: Urethroplasty, Buccal mucosal urethroplasty, cystolithotomy, pyelolithotomy, nephrectomy, ureteral reimplantaion